Klepanie zaworu

Oscar

Klepanie zaworu

Post autor: Oscar »

Witam Was Waszystkich!
Jestem nowym " proboszczem " od 60 dni i prosze o porade bo po osiagnieciu temperatury silnika klepie mi jeden lub dwa zawory! Co moze byc przyczyna i co zrobic? Czy pozostaje tylko mechanik? silnik 2,0

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Raf
Klubowicz
Galeria: viewtopic.php?t=5495
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raf »

Jeśli na zimnym silniku jest cisza a zaczyna stukać na ciepłym to wcale nie muszą być zawory. mój silnik (2.5V6) tak miał, przestudiowałem materiały na ten temat i ustaliłem że w moim przypadku dała o sobie znać wada fabryczna roczników 1993..1994. Stukały przekładnie wałków rozrządu, rozwiązaniem była wymiana podkładek dociskowych i nakrętek na wałkach rozrządu. Ale to jest inny silnik i nie wiem czy podobny problem dotyczy silnika 2.0.
2.5V6 rocznik 1993 ma dodatkowo wadę fabryczną polegającą na odkładaniu się węgla na głowicy co prowadzi do stukania tłoków o głowicę.

Który masz rocznik ?
Oscar

Dzieki ze moge na kogos liczyc!
'94
Awatar użytkownika
Hubert
Samochód: brak

Post autor: Hubert »

zapewne to popychacze niech sobie klepie aż nie padnie koszt naprawy wysoki a trafić który klepie jest ciężko można śmigać .
Raf
Klubowicz
Galeria: viewtopic.php?t=5495
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raf »

Wady konstrukcyjne o których wspomniałem dotyczą tylko 2.5V6. Na temat dźwięków z silnika 2.0 znalazłem jeden biuletyn ale za to poważny:
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN No.109/1995
Car and Light/Medium Commercial 22.01.1998

Section: Probe Workshop Manual, subsection 03-01A (21)

Model: Probe 2.0 16V built up to 17.05.97

Markets: Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, France, Finland, Austria

Subject: Metallic noises from the hydraulic tappets whilst idling

Summary

A metallic sounding noise from the hydraulic tappets during idling, possibly in conjunction with the engine either running unevenly, stalling or running at reduced power, may be caused by a worn oil pump pressure regulator. As a result, air enters the lubrication system and the hydraulic pressure on the tappets is reduced. Also, if the pressure regulator does not move freely, the pressure on the hydraulic tappets can increase to a point where the valves no longer close. To rectify this concern, check the condition of the pressure regulator and, if necessary, install a new oil pump with a modified pressure regulator.

This bulletin supersedes TSB 109/95 dated 16.10.1995, and now applies to all Probes with 2.0 16V engines. The Finis Codes of the Parts Required and the Service Instructions have been revised.

Parts Required
ł Description ł Finis Code ł
ł Oil pump ł 3 902 547 ł

ł Nuts - exhaust pipe (3 off) ł 3 886 632 ł
ł Clamp ł 3 460 297 ł
ł Nuts (2 off) ł 3 252 499 ł
ł Seal - oil intake pipe ł 3 465 955 ł
ł O-ring ł 3 419 809 ł
ł Sealer ł 3 885 931 ł

Labour Time
ł Engine and Transmission ł 21 132 0 ł
ł Assembly - Remove and Install ł ł
ł Oil Pump - Remove and Install ł 21 714 4 ł
ł (engine removed) ł ł

Repair Code
ł Causal Part: ł 21 714 ł
ł Defect Code: ł 53 ł

Production Action

A revised oil pump has been fitted in production since 17.05.96.

Service Instructions

See Summary.

Check the oil pump pressure regulator operation

1. Start the engine and run it at 4000 rev/min until it reaches operating temperature.
2. Switch off the engine for 5 minutes.
3. Start the engine and let it idle for 10 minutes.
4. If a metallic noise occurs, renew the oil pump (see Parts Required) (refer to the corresponding Probe Workshop Manual, subsection 03-01A).
5. If the metallic noise does not occur, the oil pump is not cause for the concern. Carry out a diagnosis on the vehicle (refer to the Diagnosis and Testing section in the corresponding Probe Workshop Manual).

Check the oil pump pressure regulator for freedom of movement

6. Check the oil pressure with the engine cold.
l Start the engine and run it at 3000 rev/min.
l Watch the oil pressure gauge.
7. During the start the oil pressure must not exceed 6.9 bar and must immediately drop below 5.5 bar.

NOTE:
As the engine warms up, the oil pressure should drop to between 3.9 and 4.9 bar at 3000 rev/min.

8. If the oil pressure exceeds 6.9 bar during the start and remains high during warm-up, renew the oil pump (see Parts Required) (refer to the corresponding Probe Workshop Manual, subsection 03-01A).

9. If the measured oil pressure lies within the required range then the concern has a different cause. In this case proceed with the Probe Workshop Manual to diagnose the fault.
Oscar

Dzięki za pomoc! :lol:
oscar

Post autor: oscar »

Witam Was Waszystkich!
Dopiero ale nareszcie jestem po wymianie popychaczy przy moim autku i jest fajnie bo z "diesla" zrobił się całkiem fajnie pracujący silniczek!
I chyba nastał czas aby wstąpić do klubu?!

Pozdrowionka
:) :) :)
Awatar użytkownika
wingerman
Klubowicz
Samochód: Probe 3.0L

Post autor: wingerman »

Cieszymy sie ze Twoj silik juz nie pyskuje :wink: tylko wzial sie do roboty 8)
Witamy w naszym gronie... ZALOGUJ SIE !
Obrazek

Rowy dla rowerzystow.
I gen 90r. LX 3,0L V6
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „2.0 R4 FS”